TAKE DILIGENCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
VENUE® CONTRACT ANALYTICS, POWERED BY EBREVIA, PROVIDES UNPRECEDENTED SPEED AND ACCURACY TO ALL PHASES OF DEAL DILIGENCE
Deals. Done. Simple.
Venue Contract Analytics, powered by eBrevia, uses industry-leading artificial intelligence technology for automated contract review, speeding up due diligence by 30-90% - allowing you to focus on higher-level aspects of your deal.
Venue Data Room is a secure, turn-key solution, enabling you to share highly privileged information beyond your firewalls with bidders, counterparties, investors and other controlled audiences. Now, with Venue Contract Analytics, your documents are uploaded, so you can easily and securely access them within a data room and review using the eBrevia contract analytics software. eBrevia uses natural language processing technology to extract concepts rather than keywords, regardless of where they appear in a document, revolutionizing deal diligence.
Why Venue Contract Analytics?
- Speed—Access and analyze more than 50 documents in less than a minute, getting through your due diligence process more quickly.
- Accuracy—Extract concepts rather than keywords, ensuring you can find relevant provisions no matter how deeply buried in a long, complex document.
- Security—Confidentiality and control over deal content is top priority. With four levels of security—Document, Application, Personnel and Infrastructure—breathe easy knowing the information is safeguarded.
- Service—Whether it’s 3 AM or 3 PM, our best-in-class service team provides 24/7, localized hands-on support with almost anything related to your deal.
- Intuitive—Documents are seamlessly uploaded and easily accessible, matching your due diligence workflow.
- Actionable—Deliver actionable intelligence from your due diligence process, with summaries exported directly to Word or Excel.
- Search—Our built-in Google search instantly locates documents within your data room to quickly choose which contracts are most important for review.
- Global Reach—Backed by 150 years of business experience, Donnelley Financial Solutions supports more than 98% of the Fortune 500 with over 500+ global locations and 65,000 employees.